We all love Masala Maggi isn’t it? But to make our favorite Masala Maggi more delicious just like Mumbai Street Style Vegetable Masala Maggi, we have added some vegetables which make our Masala Maggi more yummy & healthier. You can also check various types of Maggi Recipes under our Street Food menu.
This Maggi Recipe is very easy to cook & also add more jazz with different vegetables & some Indian spices. We will use Maggi Noodles, Maggi Tastemaker along with lightly-sauteed vegetable to make this Vegetable Masala Maggi Recipe a delight for your taste buds.
Maggi is truly a dream come true for those on the lookout for easy-to-make food. However, simple Maggi can be a little boring for everyone as there is only the taste of a masala. This is exactly why we have this unique Masala Maggi Noodles recipe for you. Serve the yummy street style masala Maggi with tea. It’s a perfect evening snack for Maggie lovers.
Indian Maggi noodles is not just liked by the kids, but the fan following varies to bachelors, working couple and even adult parents, Maggi doesn’t differentiate. typically it is enjoyed for the late morning breakfast or as an evening snack too.
Maggi brings back a lot of memories. I guess maggi noodles is one such recipe which i started to cook from my school days. This is one of the quickest, tastiest and healthiest (Only if you will not make it in a typical way) if you will try my way for sure.
Vegetable Masala Maggi RecipeCourse: Street FoodCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Maggi Noodles – 2 packet
Cooking Oil – 1 tbsp
Garlic – 1 tsp
Ginger – 1 tsp
Onion (chopped) – 1/2 Cup
Tomato (chopped) – 1/4 Cup
Green peas (fresh/frozen) – 1/4 Cup
Carrot (chopped) – 1/4 Cup
Sweet Corn (chopped) – 1/4 Cup
Red Chili Powder -1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Cumin & Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Water – 1 Glass
Maggi Tastemaker – 2 Packets
- To make vegetable Masala Maggi, firstly, in a large kadai heat oil and saute garlic and ginger.
- Further add onion, and saute on a medium flame till they change color.
- Add tomato and saute till they turn soft and mushy.
- Furthermore, add ¼ cup of green peas, ¼ cup of carrot and ¼ cup of sweet corn. saute for 1 minutes.
- Add ½ tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander and cumine powder and 1/4 tsp salt. saute for a minute on low flame.
- Add 2 cups of water and get to boil. Add in 2 Maggi noodles breaking into 2 half, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 2 sachets Maggi masala, mix it well.cook till the noodles absorb water and gets cooked completely.
- Finally, Maggi masala is ready to be served hot. Optionally you can also sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
- If you want to enhance the spice level of this recipe then you can add 1 or 2 green chilies.
- And also, If you want to add more color and taste to your noodles you can add as many veggies of your choice like Bell peppers, Baby corn, Broccoli, etc